1.1 All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example, advertising, directories, lists, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, audio, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and all the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of this Website (collectively, the “Content“), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary rights and are the intellectual property of Danicia Dutry Ceremonies and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. You may not use the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks“) owned by Danicia Dutry Ceremonies, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “Danicia Dutry Ceremonies” is a registered trademark of Danicia Dutry Ceremonies. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by Danicia Dutry Ceremonies.
You may use the Website, Danicia Dutry Ceremonies, and Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content, where permitted, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted without securing the prior written consent of Danicia Dutry Ceremonies.
Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this Section 1 should be submitted as directed on the Website, as applicable.
Access to Content on the Website is possible, in part, due to the paid advertising that appears on the Website. In exchange for your access to this Content, and except where contrary to applicable law, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify, or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of advertisements on the Website.
Danicia Dutry Ceremonies respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact our designated copyright agent, in writing, either by email at [email protected] or by regular mail at Danicia Dutry Ceremonies LLC:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that attachments cannot be accepted at the e-mail address for security reasons. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies will terminate the account of any user that is determined to be a repeat copyright infringer.
User-Generated Content: Comments and Other Submissions
The interactive areas of the Website are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information, sometimes with one another, and sometimes directly with Danicia Dutry Ceremonies. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when submitting information to the Website. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers, addresses, or other personal or personally identifiable information in public areas of the Website. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any Post (as defined below) at any time, for any reason, but Danicia Dutry Ceremonies has no obligation to review or remove any such content. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies does not endorse any information or user view communicated in such public areas by the users of the Website.
The Website may also offer areas for you to provide Danicia Dutry Ceremonies and its affiliates and related entities your feedback and opinions (e.g., a Website user survey), some of which may have additional terms that supplement these Terms. If you respond to a survey or provide feedback, you do so voluntarily, and you agree to abide by these Terms and acknowledge that Danicia Dutry Ceremonies will process the information you provide in accordance with its Privacy Statement. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies, in its sole discretion, will be free to use (or not use) any feedback or suggestion provided, and you will not be entitled to any compensation, nor will Danicia Dutry Ceremonies have any obligation towards you.
By storing, submitting, posting, uploading, creating, communicating, responding with, or placing any content on or to the Website (collectively, “Post” or “Posting“), you represent and warrant that: (a) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights and permissions to the content that you Post; (b) the content you Post is accurate and does not violate applicable law, these Terms, or another person’s or entity’s rights; (c) you will not use automated means to Post or distribute content; and (d) the content you Post will not cause injury to any person or entity, nor cause Danicia Dutry Ceremonies to violate the rights of any third party. You are solely responsible for your Posts and your access to and interactions with Content and others’ Posts. You recognize that storing, transmitting, distributing, or transmitting content, material, or information that is unlawful or otherwise in violation of these Terms may expose you to criminal and/or civil liability.
By Posting content to the Website, you grant Danicia Dutry Ceremonies and its affiliates and related entities a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license to (and permit others to) use, copy, modify, relocate, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works from and otherwise exploit all content you Post to the Website, including your name and other biographical information contained in the content you Post, in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind, whether now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize Danicia Dutry Ceremonies to include the information you Post in a searchable format that may be accessed by other users. The rights and licenses granted in this paragraph also include any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Post. All rights granted in this paragraph may be enjoyed and exploited without providing you compensation or attribution of any sort.
Please note that Danicia Dutry Ceremonies does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Danicia Dutry Ceremonies.
Interactive areas of the Website are intended to encourage active and thoughtful public discussion and/or provide a way for you to share your opinions. We expect opinions to differ. By using areas of the Website that allow for public discourse, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. We reserve the right to remove any content Posted on the Website at any time for any reason without notice. Decisions as to whether content violates any of Danicia Dutry Ceremonies’ posting rules will be made by Danicia Dutry Ceremonies in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove any content, you shall not Post content to the Website that:
- Contains unlawful, vulgar, profane, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, threatening, or hateful language or content, or otherwise attacks other users or depicts nudity or contains sexually explicit content;
- Discriminates on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, age, disability, and/or marital status;
- Is defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, incoherent, or contains gross exaggerations or unsubstantiated claims;
- Violates any right of Danicia Dutry Ceremonies or any third party, including privacy and intellectual property rights (for example, Posting copyrighted material without the express permission of the owner);
- Violates any law, rule, regulation, or ordinance, or attempts to encourage or promote the evasion or violation of such;
- Unfairly interferes with another’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Advertises, promotes, or offers to trade any good or service, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes;
- Discloses, uses, or attempts to use another’s account, password, service, or system, except as expressly permitted by these Terms;
- Contains, introduces, or transmits viruses, malware, ransomware, or other malicious code, means, or devices; or otherwise disrupts or interferes with the security of the Website, or any service, system resource, account, credential, password, server, or network connected to or accessible through the Website, or affiliated or linked sites;
- Spams an individual or entity by repeatedly responding to their Posts or sending them repeated messages; or duplicates a prior Post under multiple threads or subjects;
- Disguises the origin of the Post or is otherwise designed to impersonate another person or entity; or
- Collects or stores other users’ personal information or discloses personal, sensitive, or account log-in information of another person.
Certain violations of these rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request.
Website Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with any service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing,” (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting, or (d) scraping or otherwise collecting data or information through automated means. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Danicia Dutry Ceremonies will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.